19 August 2012

Summer 2012

Four months? Yikes, sorry faithful blog followers! I hope this one makes up for missed time.

So first of all, at the moment I am obsessed with this song. Play that sucker while you read this post-- you won't regret it!

Now that I only have one more week left of Summer, I guess I should post a little sumthin-sumthin about what I did for the past four months. Here are some pictures:

  • Haircut!
Before

After
  • New job: JDawgs style.

JDawgs Girls

  • Independence Day festivities.


  • Goodbye, missionaries.









  • Lots of time spent with Tommy Boy, my broski.



  • Overcame my fear of doing a back flip, again.

  • Time spent with family.








My first Provo Summer was a success! I've met new people, strengthened my testimony of the Gospel, become more independent, and created a name for myself (which, by the way, is Angela again. No more of this Angie business). I went to California, went to Lake Powell & Deer Creek Reservoir, went tubing down Provo River, rock climbed, attended weddings, learned how to cook, moved into my first apartment, got my first real job, learned some sign language, watched the Olympics, went to an archery range, got a new camera (#5? I've lost track), went to a few rodeos, tie-dyed, got my wisdom teeth out, read the first two Harry Potter books, went to a rooftop concert, attended a few new temples, and finished reading the Book of Mormon. Life is great. I am so blessed.

School is starting soon, and as such, I have made a few new goals. Here we go:
1. No homework on Sundays.
2. Blog more (surprise, surprise) and take more pictures and videos.
3. Befriend one lonely person every day.
4. Enjoy learning. Because after all, that is what life's all about! Learning academic material, Gospel principles, life lessons, communication skills, and everything in between. Find joy in the journey, right?
5. Be nicer.


Oh, and my sister had a BABY today! Introducing: Logan Michael. I am so happy for you, Ali and Jed! Love you guys <3
 

2 comments:

JAG said...

Yay! I love that Logan got a mention!

mrbus said...

Glad to see you're getting caught up on your blog. Keep it going!