03 April 2012

Country Swagg

I should be writing an essay, but I got sick of it. So, it's blogging time! (Naturally)

What an awesome weekend! Austin and I got to attend 2 sessions of conference together! We went on Saturday afternoon with Ailyn, Breck, and Erica, and then again on Sunday afternoon with Ethan and Derrick. Here are some pictures!










Then tonight, our ward got together for one last FHE. It was country themed and we all learned how to country dance! I had such a great time! Austin and I really got into it, and he was flipping me all over the place. Here's a little snipet of the crazy things we were doing:

And here are some pictures from the night:
Andy brought this freaky horse mask thing...

Kissy kissy!



<3




Life is so wonderful! I love it!
Yeeehaw!

1 comment:

Rebecca Busath said...

That's quite a dance. Cute pics, glad you had fun!