It's been almost a month now.
Life gets busy, ya know? Sometimes you just don't have time to be blogging about your whole life. It's such a tedious work, this whole blogging thing.
I'll try better from now on!
Alright, time to fill y'all in. Here are the biggest things that have happened. Enjoy :)
First of all, school is coming to a close, which means I have almost made it to SuMmEr BrEaK! But that also means that my ward is coming to a close, which means I only have a limited time left with a whole bunch of people here. This is such a bitter-sweet time! I'm definitely looking forward to changing things up, moving on, and making new friends, but I'm also very sad to leave the people whom I have become so close with this year. I had such an awesome Freshman experience, and couldn't imagine anything different now that it's almost over. It's been great! But time for something new, I suppose.
One of the people that I'm really going to miss is this guy:
Oh, maybe I should fill you in, in case you haven't heard. Austin is my boyfriend! Silly me, thinking I wouldn't have a boyfriend until after my Freshman year. Well, sometimes life takes a different direction than you plan, and you end up with a great guy like Austin!
We've become really close (best friends, actually) this semester and last, and I'm really lucky to have him! We have so much fun together. He always make me laugh and I always feel safe when I'm with him. Life's just good when I'm with Austin :)
| after dinner one night |
| photo cred goes to Andy Pyper |
| at the Creamery |
| at JCW's |
| mustache photo booth on campus |
| at ward prayer |
| hiking the Y |
| hiking the Y |
| hiking the Y |
| at G&G Busath's |
![]() |
| at the Indian Festival of Colors |
Unfortunately, I have to say goodbye to him, too, at the end of the semester. He'll be going on his mIsSiOn! He's going to be a great missionary. I wish I didn't have to say goodbye to him so soon, but I am so happy that he's serving a mission. I'll miss ya, Austin!
Alright, let's see. What else is new in my life...
Well, this doesn't really count for my life necessarily, but I figure that since Ali has posted about it on her Facebook, I can probably tell it to the blogging world. Ali's having a baby!!! I got these in the mail around Valentine's Day:
Speaking of family, my dad came into town this week! I was so glad to see him. I love that guy :) Thanks for visiting us, daddio! I love you so much!
I had my first job interview on Wednesday! I interviewed at a place called J Dawgs, which is right next to where I'll be living for the next year. The interview went great, I think! I really really hope I get that job. That'd be the best thing ever!
That morning, I went to the TeMpLe. I love the temple! I know that through going to the temple, Heavenly Father can bless you very much. Not only did my interview go exceptionally well that day, but I also got a 95% on my stats test, which I thought I was going to fail! Temples are great. Need I say more? :)
This weekend is General Conference! And not only do I get to go to one session of conference, but TWO! This is going to be great. I love the church. I know it's true! I cannot wait to hear from men and women who receive direct revelation from Heavenly Father. They always know exactly what to say, not only for the good of the world, but for me personally. If you aren't planning on watching it, please change your mind. It's SO worth your time, I promise.
Check it out HERE!
Welp, that's about it for big things going on in my life. Most of the time I'm hanging out with Austin, and I love that. If I think of anything else special, I'll add it to tha post :) Hope you're having a splendid day! And hey, if you're reading this and we haven't talked in a while, give me a ring-a-ling-ding! Or just leave a comment, whichever you prefer ;)


1 comment:
Woo!! I figured I should comment since I'm in the post. :)
Post a Comment