Dang, I am SO excited for this week! It is going to be such a good one!
Tomorrow I start my first day of preschool! Teaching, that is ;) The kids come back to school tomorrow and I get to start my practicum. I am so so so excited :D I'll definitely be writing more about that later!
On Wednesday I'm opening my mission call!! I have had such an uplifting day today full of the Spirit, and I've been able to think more and more about my mission. I just get so happy when I think about it! I can't wait to see where I've been assigned, and even more I can't wait to get out there and start sharing what makes me happy with other people. THE GOSPEL IS TRUE!
My roommates and I are having a sleepover on Friday night! How does that work, you ask? Think back to when you were a kid and you layed out sleeping bags across the entire living room, popped in a scary movie, giggled the night away, and had some of the deepest discussions. That, my friends, is the kind of sleepover I am talking about. Roomie bonding!
Then on Saturday, my apartment has planned this super fun HUGE group date! We are going to take the new PT train thing called the FrontRunner to Salt Lake City. What we'll actually do in Salt Lake has not been determined. We might get some dinner, walk around Temple Square, check out City Creek, or watch the Joseph Smith video in Temple Square. There are going to be like 10-ish couples, so it should be a blast!
We had a CES Devotional tonight by Elder Uchtdorf! It was magnificent. It was all about truth: what truth really is, how to find truth, how to discern truth... It was great.
This has been kind of a random post, huh? I just have a lot of good stuff going on right now! Well I've got preschool at 7:45 AM, so adios mi amigos! Catch ya on the flip side!
1 comment:
have fun teaching!! how special. and can't wait to here where you'll be going!
xoxo
Post a Comment