Today has been fabulous. I love me my Sundays! Especially the ones where I don't need to worry about homework... Ohhh yeahhhh.
Thursday 3.1.12
I GOT A NEW CAMERA!!
I love love love this thing! Thank you mommy and daddy :)
However, SOME aren't so appreciative of the new investment... (*cough* BRECK *cough*)
But I love it :D Here are some pictures that I took the first day that I had it! This thing can do some pretty awesome things!
Also, Austin and I had a little photo shoot outside in front of the mountains. Most of the pictures didn't work out... so here are just a few of them:
That night was ward prayer. It's always fun and games in our ward!
I had another long night finishing art projects... Luckily Lauren was willing to help. Thank you so much Lauren!! We got a little loopy since it was so late, so hopefully that explains the pictures. If it doesn't, well, I have no other explanation for their weirdness.
Friday 3.2.12
Friday was very very uneventful. I only got a couple pictures. I am not even going to give you a run-down of my day because I am honestly embarrassed about how much time I wasted (after 5 hours of classes, of course). Speaking of classes, Breck came to Garret and my stats class on Friday! What a treat!
That night, Lauren, Alice and I watched Titanic. Somehow none of us cried... I have no idea how that happened. But it was Lauren's first time seeing it and she really liked it! Wahoo! And that was my night. Night and relaxing :)
Saturday 3.3.12
Lauren and I had a nice lunch at the Cannon on Saturday :)
| As you can tell, I had definitely just woken up :/ |
Sunday 3.4.12
Today was great. Church was amazing. I felt the Spirit so strongly in every one of my meetings. And I even bore my testimony at the pulpit in Sacrament Meeting! Sarah gave an awesome lesson in Relief Society about finding joy in the journey. I got up and bore my testimony at the end of that too... Sorry if you were totally sick of me by the end of the day, girls! Also, shout out to Chloe who also bore her testimony. It was so great! We all started crying. She is an amazing person.
After church, Hannah and I took a nap outside on the grass because it was such a beautiful day. However, some noobs on the third floor of Budge apparently have nothing better to do with their lives than throw old food down on sleeping girls below. Maturity at its best!
Then I went to dinner, and a little while later Austin and I went to the fireside that Quentin L. Cook gave (well we actually watched the broadcast of it on tv at the Marriott Center). It was a fantastic talk! And yes, I did stay awake through the whole thing! I don't know if I can say that much about Austin... :P
We tried to get just one good picture. Just one. But no, that wasn't working for us. Here's the best one, I guess...
Also, I wrote a letter to my little brother :) I love you Jeff!
And here are some vids from the night:
Time for bed! Goodnight mis amigos!
No comments:
Post a Comment