29 February 2012

Munchies, Magic, and Mission Calls :)

I came to the conclusion today that one of my favorite things to buy is cards-- thank-you cards or blank cards. I love them so much! So, if YOU are ever trying to decide what to get me for a present (as a late birthday present, for instance), get me a pack of cards! I will love you forever!

Monday 2.27.12
Happy Monday! Haha, not so much. Monday seemed to drag on forever! Probably because I had to write an 11 page paper... that I didn't start until 10:00 at night... yay college! BUT I did have a couple of great things happen!

1. I ate lunch with Will at the MOA. Long time no see, William! That was fun to catch up with him and tell him about all the fun things I did over the birthday weekend :)



2. I found an awesome swan in my whipped cream on the top of my pudding! (And yes, I realize that it is gross that the whipped cream was completely hard... Welcome to the Cannon Center!)


3. And last but not least, MY MOM SENT ME A PACKAGE!! It was full of Valentine's Day goodies (better late than never!) and I loved it so much. Getting packages at college is comparable to a long hug from your mom... kinda. Close enough.

And to finish off the night, I wrote that stinkin paper. Luckily I wasn't up past 3, but it wasn't fun! I shouldn't procrastinate anymore. I won't procrastinate anymore. Oh wait, by writing this blog post right now I am procrastinating. Uhhhh, I'll stop the procrastination tomorrow :)

Tuesday 2.28.12
Toos Twos Tuesday! We learned some awesome stuff in Book of Mormon class, and of course I loved going to my parenting class. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best classes! Then that night Garret and I got together to do some stats. Oh and Andy tagged along too. We knew he would distract us, so we got some dry-erase markers to keep him busy. Bad idea... What should have taken us 15 minutes took an hour and a half! Stupid stats.


Attractive, I know.
Oh! One more cool thing happened! I met another famous guy! Okay, maybe he's not famous yet, but he will be soon! His name is Sawyer Powell and he's a freshman on the football team. He's really nice and I see him all the time now! Hopefully we'll still be friends by the time he's really famous ;)

Wednesday 2.29.12
Happy Leap Day! To anyone born on this day: Congratulations. That would be so cool. I was only 3 days away... plus 3 years...

Today I slept through my alarm. But, I did get to go to one class and lunch with Tommy Boy. We went to the Wilk and saw another famous guy! (This guy really is famous. He's on the basketball team. Tom pointed him out to me. Too bad I can't remember his name...) Here is us:

Also, Creytn got his mission call! Scotland/Ireland!! :)


I also had a couple other friends get their mission calls tonight too! Sam Williams is going to Salt Lake City, Sam Grover is going to Russia, and Kyle Riches is going to Chile! Wahoo for missions! I can't wait to serve mine!

And one more thing, there was a magician at the Cannon Center! Priscilla and I went to check it out, and Skyler and his friend got to go up and help the guy do a magic trick. It was actually way awesome!!


And that is the end. Hope you enjoyed!

I made this cool thing too. Hope you like it! :)

3 comments:

Jeff & Whitley said...

You mean that you cannot wait to serve your mission when you are old and wrinkly with the man that will sweep you off your feet by the time you hit 21? Yeah, I knew it :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

You're pretty.