Tuesday 2.21.12
Since we didn't have school Monday, we had Monday classes on Tuesday. So, I was done at noon again! I love being done with school that early in the day.
After class, I went to Blue Line and was NOT impressed. I got this nasty vegetable lasagna with Alfredo sauce... Yuck. Here's a picture, in case you were wondering what not to get next time:
That night, Austin and I studied for our Book of Mormon test for a little while. We're pretty unproductive when we study together, but it was fun nonetheless :) ("I am Korihor... Hear me roar!")
After "studying"/doing handstands/acting out the characters/singing and playing the piano, we went to Betos for a late-night snack. Gotta love Betos!
Wednesday 2.22.12
I didn't do very exciting things on Monday. BUT Lauren was invited to speak at a fireside for some YW in a friend's ward, and she did great! Okay, I didn't actually go, so I didn't get to see her give the fireside. But she is such an amazing person that I can only imagine that the girls LOVED her and that she did a wonderful job. Props to my awesome roommate for her humility and willingness to always serve others. Love ya Lauren!
For me, Wednesday consisted of these things: classes, homework, a beautiful sunset, a BoM review, Eric Holmstead opening his mission call (he got called to St. George!), and visiting hours. Side note: every time I say "visiting hours", I feel like I'm in an insane asylum and I get a couple hours to visit with people. Yikes! Here's what you've been waiting for-- the pictures:
Thursday 2.23.12
Thursday wasn't too eventful either. I don't remember much about it, except for ward prayer. A bunch of us girls were coincidentally wearing plaid that day, and the wardies sang to me for my birthday! :) We did the birthday song a special way that Lacey taught us (slapping our legs and clapping our hands).
Friday 2.24.12
I took my BoM test on Friday (SO glad that's over with! Those things are so stressful!), then I hung out with my pal Jeff. I was starving after my test, so we went to Panda Express. Then we drove to the hot springs to meet some friends there (if you don't know what those are, I'll tell you. It is pretty much a huge hole in the ground full of hot water. It's awesome! It's like a bathtub that never gets cold!!). But alas! Apparently the hot springs close at 11, so we got a nice run-in with the cops that night. After originally thinking that we were smoking drugs (due to the fact that there were little LED lights in the water), they let us all go with just a warning. It was quite an adventure! My favorite quote of the night, said by one of the police officers to a group of four 30-year-olds wearing pretty much nothing but speedos, "You boys sure are wearing close to nothing considering you're here without any girls." Hahahaha!
Sorry, I forgot to take pictures that whole day. Just use your imaginations to picture what happened...
And that was what happened during my birthday week! Stay tuned for a post about my birthday weekend... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment