I just listened to "I'm Sexy and I Know It" for the very first time. It's pretty catchy! Just ask Lauren... I was dancing all over our room haha Also, it seriously gave me initiative to WORK OUT. If I had that song on my iPod while I ran... I'd be kicking some serious booty!
Here's what happened today (and I forgot to take any pictures, so I will put some funny ones in for your entertainment. They have nothing to do with what I'm blogging about):
- Woke up to my wonderful roommate Lauren calling my name, 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave. It's a good thing she is so dang responsible for the two of us!
- Raced over to stats, where unfortunately Garret was nowhere to be found. But our teacher ended up giving us the answers to 5 quiz questions and letting us out 5 minutes early! Gotta love Patti.
- Saw Will on the way to AHTG. Wahoo!
- I spent American Heritage feverously writing notes as I tried to keep up with our teacher. Gah!
- Went to the library to finish up some BoM reading for class.
- Wilk for lunch with William and a guy named Graham.
- Back to the library for more studying.
- Went to Will's place, where we did the following:
- Cleaned the apartment.
- Did some homework while Will played his guitar.
- Talked to his roommates.
- Had FHE at their place, where we made homemade pizza and hung out.
- Played N64 games (including my favorite-- Golden Eye! Brings back great memories with Brianne...).
- Did more homework, and Will fell asleep on the couch. I think I do more homework when I'm at Will's than anywhere else. It's so great! I get to hang out with a great friend AND accomplish a lot. Thanks for being such a good influence, William :)
- Then my wonderful, amazing, kind, thoughtful roommate Lauren picked me up from Will's place. Thanks Lauren!
- Came back to the dorms, where Lauren and I laughed and danced the night away.






2 comments:
I'm glad you had a terrific day!
Thanks for your positivity and energy- I'm needing some right now. haha
we really need to spend less time looking at those crazy posters...they're just so funny.
love that picture of me. maybe I'll actually look decent in one of your pictures one of these days...
thanks for being an awesome roommate!
Post a Comment