08 February 2012

Wahoo!

Today. Was. Great.

First I went to stats, and I was 20 minutes late. But I didn't care! I knew it was going to be a good day. Then after classes and picking up my favorite water bottle from the Lost and Found, I went over to Will's place :) We watched The Truman Show, and both ended up falling asleep on the couch (that's what happens to overworked college kids, I guess). Tom picked us up at 7 to go to Buffalo Wild Wings, where we met some of Tom's friends for dinner (see pictures below). We had such a great time! And guess what?? I actually ate the meat off of the bone of a wing!!! I usually always get boneless, but tonight I felt adventurous and went for the manly kind (with the bone in). They were delicious! Theeeeeen, once I got home I had some good long talks with my friends Jeff, then Hannah (see pictures below). I love my friends! Plus Lauren is just the greatest roommate! She truly delights in my happiness and is there to support me always :)

Dang, great things happened today. It has just been a happy day :D

I really couldn't decide which pictures to keep and which to throw out, so I just put them all up. Enjoy this visual representation of my night!

Kyle and Tom

Will (and the boot) and me




This really isn't how he normally smiles... He's just a dork ;)


Brandon, Bryson, Hope, and Christina

I ate off of a bone!

Finally got his prize for the Buffalo Challege

Jeff


Hannah... Apparently still stuck in 8th grade :P

Hannah and me

Oh yeah, and here' the quote of the night:
Me: "You like going after older women, huh?"
Jeff: "Well yeah, I kind of have to. Any girls younger than me are in 8th grade."
He's one of the youngest kids in our ward haha!

1 comment:

brooke elyse said...

haha I'm totally coming by your room to get the scoop.... glad your day was amazing!!