Monday 2.13.12
Happy Early Valentine's Day!
Patti was SO excited about our "perfect normal curve" that our class constructed on Monday:
"The mean of the means is the mean! It's so poetic!" -Patti
| Lauren put up these cute hearts for me :) |
| Valentine's Day spirit! |
Tuesday 2.14.12
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
I realized this week that Valentine's Day is one of my very favorite holidays. Of all of them.
But here's the sad thing: I did not take ONE picture on Valentine's Day! Is that the worst news you've ever heard, or what?? I'll just sum up my day in words I guess...
After classes, I hung around for a little while at the dorm until Will was done taking a test. Then we walked over to the Creamery and bought some stuff to make a delicious Valentine's Day dinner! Young William made steak and mashed taters. It was deelish! Then we watched Letters To Juliette, then some of Aurthur with his roommate McKay.
It was a great day! I really wish I had taken pictures though. I dressed in all red, pink and white, from my pink headband down to my red and pink toenails. I just love Valentine's Day!! <3
Wednesday 2.15.12
Most of my day Wednesday was spent studying for American Heritage. I studied my butt off!
Then I went to dinner with some cool cats, saw a movie for American Heritage (by myself; sad), and "studied" in the lobby with some more cool cats. Here are ze pikchures:
Thursday 2.16.12
On Thursday I took my American Heritage test... And I rocked it! I did a lot better than I expected to. Then we had ward prayer, and I was spotlighted!! (That means that they call your parents, dig up some embarrassing stuff about you, and read it to the whole ward while you stand in front of everyone awkwardly.) After prayer, I went to the Creamery to eat and get ice cream with Hannah Banana. And that's about it.
Then I went to dinner with some cool cats, saw a movie for American Heritage (by myself; sad), and "studied" in the lobby with some more cool cats. Here are ze pikchures:
| Lots... |
| ...of... |
| ...love. |
| "Crying from every pore" because Jamie was leaving |
| Crying face? |
| Yep, this is what studying looks like ;) |
On Thursday I took my American Heritage test... And I rocked it! I did a lot better than I expected to. Then we had ward prayer, and I was spotlighted!! (That means that they call your parents, dig up some embarrassing stuff about you, and read it to the whole ward while you stand in front of everyone awkwardly.) After prayer, I went to the Creamery to eat and get ice cream with Hannah Banana. And that's about it.
| Andy was wearing this awesome shirt... FOR THE LOVE OF THE BLOG! |
| Spotlighted! |
Friday 2.17.12
After a long day of classes (like every other Friday), I came home, sat around on facebook or something, went to dinner with Austin and Chris, fell asleep at 8:00, woke up at 10:00, got ice cream with my old friend Ryan Reese, then went on an adventure with Austin. We saw Jack and Jill at the dollar theater at midnight, then we went to Beto's. It was my first time. It was pretty sketchy (probably mostly because we went at 3 AM) but I loved it! It reminded me of San Antonio (especially the Hispanic atmosphere, drugs and alcohol, and authenticity). Wahoo for cultural diversity!
| Sweet backpack that I saw! |
| Betos! |
Saturday 2.18.12
Saturday was a great day! I went to lunch with Austin, went to Target with Lauren, Hattie and Haley, and then I got to spend that night with my best friend from childhood, Holly Stadler! Holly, Will, Holly's cousin Heather and I all went to eat at Zupas, then got frozen yogurt at Spoon It Up, then went back to Heather's place to hang out for a little while. It was so awesome to spend time with Holly! She's at BYU-I right now and came down to visit for the weekend. I am so glad that she had time to spend with me :) We spent the night reminiscing on our childhood and the crazy things we did as kids. I hope I can go up there to visit her soon! Love you Holly!
Sunday 2.19.12
I gave the lesson in Relief Society on Sunday! It was all about Joseph Smith and the Restoration. Holly and Heather came to my lesson to support me (thanks guys!), as well as our bishop, his second counselor, and 3 of the girls' moms. I was a little nervous, but I mostly just ignored that they were there so that I wouldn't be so nervous haha.
After church, I slept for about 5 hours (it was GREAT), then went to Tom's for dinner. After dinner we watched The Terminal (meh), then hung out with some of Tom's friends, and Holly and Heather came over. Sorry, I have no pictures from Sunday, except some of the snow that finally came Sunday morning!
| Oh yeah, and I watched Heavyweights on Sunday night. I love that movie! (Ignore the mess on my desk...) |
Also, I made this meme for the facebook page BYU Memes. It got over 180 likes!
| Pretty good, eh? ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment