30 January 2012

Tuesday.

After learning of Bishop's passing on Tuesday morning, it really hit me how grateful I am for my mom and dad. My mom was the one to tell me the news, and it was a great comfort hearing it from her. It made me realize how lucky I am to have her and my dad so involved in my life and there for support. I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose either one of them right now. I love them so much!

Young love :)







It was also a sobering experience to talk with some of my friends from Hiram Ward about the situation. I am just very very grateful for what I have and for the knowledge of eternal families that I have been blessed with.

Later on Tuesday I went to the library to do some homework with Austin. Yipee! I love the HBLL.

Then I went to the Blue Line Deli with Lauren, Austin, and Will. Poor Will was scooting around on his little scooter because he broke his foot :( At least it's better than crutches!



















That night I got to spend some time with Tom and friends. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings (where Tom's friend Kyle did the BUFFALO CHALLENGE!!) and then went to Culver's for some ice cream. It was great to spend some time off of campus with them.


Signing the waver... This is serious business!


One dot of this sauce burned my throat!



Champion!


A little spicy...





So. Many. Wings.

Delicious.

No comments: