04 January 2012

Blue Line

This morning, I went to get in the shower, and all of them spewed out ice cold water. That is when I knew today was going to be a great day.

Once I figured out something to do with my greasy hair and got dressed, I snuck out the door past my sleeping roommate to face my first day of classes- Statistics 121 and American Heritage. Neither class was too bad! At least not the first day...

After American Heritage I met Tom at his work and we went to lunch together in this delicious place called Blue Line Deli. And you want to know the best part? It's right on campus! It's this secret place in the basement of the Tanner Building that has delicious food, and more. It's practically like the little Creamery here, but better and with more stuff! I think I'm going to turn into a frequent there soon. And another perk to going there? Hot babes! Let me tell you, this place is crawling with business major men just looking (I'm sure) to get married. When the time comes for me to find a husband, I know exactly where to look ;)

I WENT TO THE GYM TODAY! It's a red-letter day, everyone! Seeing as I have a new resolution to go to the gym 2 times a week (read about my resolutions here), I figured that today would be a great day to start. I hope I'm not sore tomorrow!

Then tonight I went to dinner with Lauren and we sat by Skyler and Camden. Have I mentioned how much I love all the people in my ward? Well I do. I always have so much fun with anyone in our ward. Wahoo!

And tonight I finally saw my great friend Austin Baughan! I am so excited to get to hang out with him again. He is so cool, like the other side of the pillow. And his family is too! His mom and dad set up a trampoline in their family room... How awesome is that?! He is one of my best friends. I'm starting to remember how I was able to tolerate school last semester-- it was because of my great friends :)

So a group of us were going to go ice skating tonight, but when we got there and saw that it was packed, we just came back to the dorms and played Five Crowns. If you've never played this game, it's worth the investment! Just don't forget: "It's not over til the kings go wild!" ;) I had so much fun playing with my wardies.

One cool thing that I did today: I frog-jumped over Jeff Nielson! It wasn't as graceful as I pictured that it would be, but I finally successfully did it at the end of the night. (Thanks, Jeff, for putting so much trust in me. You're a great friend!)

It has actually been a pretty great day, not to mention the beautiful weather that we're still having here in Utah.

Oh and I also want to just mention how grateful I am for my mom. She is so awesome and is willing to do anything for me, even when she has a full list of other things to do. You rock, mom! I love you!

No comments: