As aforementioned, Ali's birthday was on January 14th. She turned 20! (Or something like that.) There's not much else that I can say about her special day because I wasn't there with her, but Tom and I did get to call her and sing her the most beautiful birthday song that she heard all day.
But what I can say is that I am so glad that Ali is my sister. She and I have had our ups and downs, and sometimes we butt heads about things, but at the end of the day, I know that she would be there for me whenever I need her. She has a fun, enthusiastic personality and when she is with our family, she knows just what to say to make us all laugh. She's a great sister to have, and I couldn't imagine our family without her! I love you Ali!
P.S. If you ever want to cook up something delicious for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, visit her blog here. She sure knows what she's doing in the kitchen!

1 comment:
That was so sweet, Beanie! Thank you!
I did turn 20. Again. :)
I'm always here for you. Love you girl!
Post a Comment