19 January 2012

Regular Day



Here's some stuff I did today. Enjoy!

lunch with Katie
Ryan came to say hi
library with Austin

talked to my dad on the phone

ward prayer

some friends



circle of love

creepy picture of Austin at the vending machines
I don't really know what else to say. I'm exhausted! It has been a long week. Maybe I'll think of something cool to say before I go to bed. :D

Jeff and Andy just came to give me Melanie's frog and to get some melatonin... I wish I had my camera with me to record that whole conversation, and then to record what Andy was doing once the melatonin set in and started effecting him. It was hilarious! That's about the only cool thing I have to say, other than that I just printed off a 15-page packet for my elementary art class that is all about CRAYONS. Are you kidding me? 15 pages? I hope that means we'll be coloring all class tomorrow! :)

No comments: