03 January 2012

Surprise!


When I asked Lauren what I should write about, she said, "life." Thanks Lauren ;)

Today I woke up around 10. I didn't sleep at ALL last night because 1) our room was so stinkin hot, 2) my plans for next summer were zooming through my mind, and 3) my neck kept hurting no matter what position I turned to. So, I finally sucked it up and took some Melatonin (I hate taking any pills of any kind).

Anyywayyy, this is what I did today:
  • showered (always a good thing to do)
  • went to eat and go to the bookstore with Lauren Holbrook
  • helped make posters for the Welcome Back Week Activity (YOU should come!)
  • sat around and talked to my girlie friends (and Jeff Nielson) in the Stover lobby for a little while
  • went to the bookstore with Jeff and Andy to mail a letter to John Gervasi
  • found this little gem in the basement bathroom of the Wilk













  • ate dinner with a bunch of the ward kids
  • fought with my computer to get internet through the Ethernet cord for about 2 hours
  • spent some time with my wonderful roommate, Lauren :)
All-in-all, it's been a great day! I'm not very excited to start school tomorrow, but I guess if I want to get that thing called a degree, I have to start the semester sometime.

OH! Something really funny happened today! (This is where the "Surprise!" in the title comes in.) Soooo, about a month ago I met this guy named Ryan Palmer in the HBLL. He got my number, and we studied once together after that, but that was about the extent to which we hung out. I told my brother Tom about him and creeped on him a little through Facebook (I can't wait until he reads this), but that's about it. Then today, out of no where, Tom texts me, "You'll never guess who one of my new roommates is!" Yep, you guessed it! Ryan from the library. Fate? Who knows! But one thing's for sure: I have a feeling I'll be see a lot more of Ryan Palmer from now on!

Also, Hannah's back. WAHOO! We took a picture together on her computer. Here it is:


Wish me luck on my first day of classes!

No comments: