18 January 2012

Christmas Dump (of Pictures and Videos)


Tom, Jeff and dad at the Christmas tree farm


Mommy and me at the Christmas tree farm


Hauling the tree to the car


Aww, what a cute family!


I spent a day with my great friend DJ! Love ya, Deege!


SO happy I got to see my friend Chris. I've missed him!


I got a mini-chair at White Elephant. Wahoo!


I got to see my best friend Kristen!


Love you!


Matching PJ's on Christmas Eve


Manly men with their matching PJ pants


I'm so glad I got to spent time with both my brothers


I love these guys!


Movie night on Christmas Eve

There are more pictures where this one came from... Hehe ;)

Here are a couple videos of us cutting down our Christmas tree:

And here's what Christmas morning looked like at our house this year:

I'm so glad that I got to spend Christmas with my parents and brothers. I wish my sisters could have been there too, but we sure had a great time together! Plus it was nice to not have any responsibilities the whole break :)

Merry Belated Christmas!

No comments: