18 January 2012

Caution: Do Not Enter


Good morning! I woke up late this morning (what's new?), so I rushed out my door to shower, and was faced with this:
No shower for me this morning! That's always a great way to start the day.

My stats teacher always makes class so interesting, mostly because she is so wacky. Today she yelled out at us the types of observational studies and experiments that we are learning about so that we'll remember them, then did the same things with different types of graphs. Did I mention that she turns up her microphone 10x louder than it should be, and she clips it to her shirt 10x closer to her mouth than it should be? It makes it really easy for us to hear her yelling, and breathing. Yum.

After American Heritage I visited my brother at work, then headed off to the library to get some homework done. The poor person that sat in the chair before me left their phone there :/

At 1:00 I met my good friend Will Carver for lunch at Blue Line. It was his first time, but I think he liked it!


Once I got home from eating with Will, I blogged for a couple hours. Wahoo! Then I went to dinner with Lauren and a bunch of other friends. I love our ward! Here are some pictures from dinner:




Austin and Lauren

Austin's new roommate Ken

Eric, Mike and Jeff

Celebration of Mike and Jeff dropping their math class!

Wahoo!
Every Wednesday and Sunday night we have Visiting Hours from 7-9 at Helaman Halls. That means that the boys are allowed to hang out in the girls' rooms, and vice-versa. As you can assume, these hours are very cherished by us college students and are always spent socializing (aka getting nothing done). Here are some pictures from Visiting Hours tonight:




These volleyball kids were coming around promoting their game that's  this weekend. I couldn't resist getting a picture for the blog.

Yep, that looks about right.



So, it's currently 11:02 and Lauren is reading the Book of Mormon for class. All of a sudden she looks at me and says, "Who was the smallest prophet? Ether, because he dwelt in a cavity!!" ....That's what 5 hours of straight reading the scriptures will do to you ;)

2 comments:

Dirty Mike said...

Awesome Blog!!!! I think it's great that you do this!! Love the pics :)

Hannah Grace said...

Remember when you made me take a picture with the volleyball guys? yeahhh...that was awesome. Also, you're so good at blogging. I blog once a month, tops. It's okay. I blogstalk my friends enough to make up for it. Also also, i need a sticker.