Garret and I love stats! And no, we didn't sit behind any famous people today :(
When I went to Tom's work today to pick him up for lunch, I found the place where Harry Potter lives (in the closet under the stairs). Or it could just be a midget door. Either way, it was cool enough for me to want to take a picture.
Tom and I went to the MoA Cafe for lunch. Mmmm!
These kids were having a snowball fight outside of our window. I decided to be a creep and take pictures of them while I should have been writing my essay. Welcome to my life. Wahoo!
So Lauren seriously thought that she lost her wallet all day today. We tore up our room looking for it, including in that box, under those books, and under the covers. She called her parents, checked the lost and found, and even cancelled her credit card. A couple hours later, I was working on my essay, when all of a sudden Lauren goes, "Angela. Am I seeing things? What is that on my bed?" and her wallet was right there on top of her bed!
There are only three explanations: 1) We are both blind and didn't see it as we tore up our room looking for it (most probable explanation). 2) Someone somehow got into our room without us noticing it and put it on her bed. 3) It's a magic wallet that can blend in with its surroundings and be invisible to play tricks on its owner. We may never know which of these three is true, but I am sure glad that she found it!
No comments:
Post a Comment